Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moving to Vegas

Oh my gravy! I can't believe another month is coming to an end.  It really seems like the days are getting shorter.  I can't believe Christmas is around the corner.  I swear it was yesterday we were sitting in our Sports village condo in St G (since then we have moved twice) staring at the Christmas tree wondering what the next year has in store for us.  We were thinking that hopefully that next Christmas we were going to be in a successful career, buying baby stuff, living in a house, and actually starting to be grown ups.  Needless to say I was living in LAla Land, because not all happened  in one year.  But we do get to start a successful career, that's right, my most fabulous number cruncher husband will be a CPA at PBTK accounting firm in Las Vegas NV. (most of you know, but we didn't tell our ward friends till now cause we didn't want the word to get around just in case we were asked to speak.  But now there are no more Sundays!!!!!
But we both have been running around crazy trying to figure everything out that we need to.  You can tell by looking at my face that this transition has been anything but calming.  Moving seven hours back down south worrying about the weather up north while traveling can ware a woman out.  Not to add trying to find a SAFE and CLEAN place to live iin Vegas.  But with much deep breathing exercises, many hours of lost sleep, and Eric re assuring me that everything will be just fine, we are on our way to a WARMER life in which we welcome with open arms.

We are glad we moved to Salt Lake it is always fun to have a new adventure but it is time to move on.  It is about time I be a stay at home wife and learn how to cook for my always have cooked dinner for the wife husband.  Hopefully I won't dissapoint, but if you see him and he is looking a little skinny if you'll just give him a plate of dinner I am sure he would appreciate it.;)

We are so blessed to start our life in vegas and be able to start a career for our someday family.  We love all of you in Salt Lake and hope you will come see us in March when we are out laying by the pool and you are shoveling snow.  Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment