Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goodbye Tyler, Hello Tatum, SCPA, and My Second Love


Now that Tyler will be leaving the MTC soon and will be going to Virginia, I am kind of behind.  Cause these pics are from when we saw him the day he went into the MTC.  But we are so proud of him and the decision that he made to serve the Lord for two years.  He was nervous most of the day but he did have a big brother to tell him that everything will be good and how proud he is of his little brother.
Brothers!




We both ordered chocolate milk :)










Since we have moved up here we have become so close with cousins which we feel so blessed to have that opportunity! Coming from a family have six cousins combined together on both sides it is so fun to have Cousins that are endless. Well our cousin Jana and Jake had baby boy #3. His name is Tatum Cody and he couldn't be more perfect! It is amazing when you hold a newborn and how strong the spirit is. We feel so blessed to be able to see this little spirit grow up. 
Eric with Tatum. So precious!


I seriously have the best of friends.   With that being said I am only going to put up some pics of the SCPA's cause Bayes and Colies blogs explain everything and they are much more on top of it than I am.  But Eric and Sky won golf but didn't win overall.  It is still kind of a hard subject for us to talk about but he has a year to get over it.
A SEXY man!!!


Syler Ence, Blair Frei, Jeff Chavira, Jordan Goodrich, my man, Casey Heward, JJ Esplin, Zach Gunn, Adam Gunn

My second life is PRESCHOOL!!!! and I love it!  I have the best kids and I love them all to pieces! They are all so smart and so imaginative. Preschool is so amazing because the kids are so innocent and its the only place that you can show everyone your underwear and compare who has the coolest.  I love seeing my kids work hard at something for weeks then finally accomplish it!!! Their faces light up and they know that they just accomplished something! I love it when my boys pretend that they are daddies.  Little boys playing with babies is so sweet! I totally potty trained one of my little girls at school( with help with mom at home) and it was such a big accomplishment, skittles solve everything!!  I feel so blessed to be doing something that I love during the day and then coming home to someone that I love
Working hard at a puzzle
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment