Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where to begin

It has been over a year since I last blogged.  You see we were using Erics mission camera but it broke and being on a tight budget trying to get Eric done with school there was never an extra hundred to buy a new one.  So long and behold our birthdays cane around and I told my parents Eric and I want nothing except a camera.  (Even though Eric could care less to have one) and I got it!   Eric and I have been married for over three years and have maybe took a handful of pics so we have a lot of pics to make up for the lost years.

So where to begin.... We live in Sandy now we have moved four times in the last three years and  three of the times withing the past years.  As of right now we will be staying here until December 17 and hopefully after but we will see.  We really do love it here but we miss home in St,G.

Eric is still in school he was suppose to finish last spring but took an internship and post-poned school.. Then he got another opportunity to intern at the State capital.so that is what he is doing now.  As for me I work at a preschool down town and it is fabulous :).

Erics little brother Tyler is going on a mission to Richmond, Virginia and we couldn't be prouder.  We all got together for the farewell and so many friends and family cane and supported Tyler, it was special.  We also said good bye to our nephews and niece who left us for Norman, Oklahoma.  It was so sad to see them go but we know that they are doing what the Lord has asked so all we can do is support them.  At least we still have Guy our one year old nephew is still here and hopefully never leaving!  
  

For my Birthday Day Dan and Tasha met us at the Gateway and we ate at this way yummy place then shopped.  It was absolutely perfect to have people that I love spend the evening with me.  I had worked all day so I look as though I got hit by a train but whatevs all pics can't all look good.  But throughout the day I got birthday loves from friends and family so thank you everyone for making me feel loved. :)



4 comments:

  1. Yay Blog! So excited for your camera. Welcome back. I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy is NOT going anywhere! His mother isn't even going to let him move out when he gets married! Now he just needs some cousins!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted! Keep it up. Although I'm one to talk, because I never post. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for an update!!! Happy late birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete