Friday, March 12, 2010

Well Hello Everyone!

So I know there is no pictures for ya'all to look at and that is due to the fact that nothing has happened since January! haha

Eric and I are still going to school and its still freezing here! I however have quit my job and have been exploring other options.  Eric and I met on March 3 2007, and its crazy to think that was only three years ago.  We are going on our two year anniversary and are super blessed to have eachother. We will both graduate with our bachelors degree this April 30.

We are looking forward to new adventures and what life is without school!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You're amazing! You're really graduating!!! I'm so jealous, I hope you two throw a huge party for yourselves or something, lol. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You're GRADUATING!! I'm so proud of you Megs! I think we need to come down and celebrate with you! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I not know you guys had a blog!

    ReplyDelete