Monday, January 12, 2009

Here we are

A ton of our friends have these blogs, so I had to see for myself exactly what was all the excitement about!

About us:
Eric and I have been married for 8 months. We got married on May 10 2008. We are both very sarcastic and 98% of what we say is not serious at all and usually are joking. We are both from St.G but we did not know each other before. We met each other at a Mardi Gras dance at SUU in 2007. Eric is huge into sports; basically any sport. Probably down to bat mitten (if they showed that on ESPN)
I enjoy watching reality TV and laughing.

Eric is an accounting major and I am a Elementary Ed and Special Education major. We for sure have our plates full and are so busy with school and work.

We love being married and having no kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment